- American Health Care Associationwww.ahcancal.org
- National Institutes of Healthwww.health.nih.gov
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Serviceswww.hhs.gov
- Caregiving – Insights, Information, Inspirationswww.caregiving.com
- National Council on Disabilitywww.ncd.gov
- American Heart Associationww.americanheart.org
- American Diabetes Associationwww.diabetes.org
- American Cancer Societywww.cancer.org
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)www.cms.gov
- Department and Aging and Disability Services (DADS)www.dads.state.tx.us/services/
- Aging with DignityProvides practical information, advice and legal tools on end of life and long-term care issues.
- Caring BridgeHelps you stay connected with friends and family during an illness through a free, personalized website.
- 211 TexasCan provide information about local, state or federal services.
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRCs)The ADRCs provide information about and help with state and federal benefits. They can also help you learn about local programs and services. Anyone — individuals, family members, friends or professionals — can receive information tailored to their needs.
- Texas Health and Human Services Benefits WebsiteThis website offers you easy and secure online access to Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) benefits including Medicaid, SNAP food benefits, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and nursing home care and other services for people who are elderly or have disabilities.
- Drug WatchOur organization is an awareness group that aims to educate the public about prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, and medical devices that have the potential to cause patients serious harm. Our website is continually updated with drug recall news, recent FDA approvals, drug interactions, side effects, and current developments in the medical field.